Cascade Yarns - Pacific Chunky - Methyl Blue 93
This bulky version in Cascade's Pacific® yarn line is designed with all your chunky projects AND machine washable projects in mind. It's a yarn that works for children's wear too! Work it up into a sweatshirt style, with or without a hoodie.
With a vast range of wonderful colors, Pacific® Chunky is as vibrant and varied as ever, with some neutrals and pastels thrown in for good measure.
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz.
- Approx: 120 yds / 110 m
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11, 6.0 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3-3.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: J / 6.0 mm (K / 6.50 mm, L / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 sc = 4" (10 cm) (11 sc = 4" (10 cm), 10 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Product of China
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these yarns and know that coloring is different on a monitor vs in person. This review is for the color. The methyl blue on my screen is a rich, deep aqua blue. The color I received is more of a bright deep turquoise that reminds me of a color for a child's fun hat, not an adult one.
I’m in love with this yarn! Colors are bright and true, it works up easily and has a wonderful lofty, squishy feel. One of my favorite go-to yarns.