Cascade Yarns - Magnum - Purple Gumdrop 76
A blend of a blackberry and grape juice. Rich, but not too dark.
Nothing is better than Cascade Magnum for those super bulky cowls. Every winter it is hard to keep this yarn on the shelf. The 100% Peruvian Highland Wool is very warm. It is lightly spun. This yarn is thick.
Check out Karen Clements Magnum Capelet. She has a crochet version and knit version. Both just amazing! Also look at the free patterns for this super warm yarn on Cascade's web site.
- Composition: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds / 112.5 m
- Size:  Bulky to  Jumbo
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 / 10.0 - 12.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 1.5 - 2 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: N/P - Q (10 - 16 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 6 - 8 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Product of Peru
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Skein: hank