Cascade Yarns - Magnum - Koala 9549
Nothing is better than Cascade Magnum for those super bulky cowls. Every winter it is hard to keep this yarn on the shelf. The 100% Peruvian Highland Wool is very warm. It is lightly spun. This yarn is thick.
Check out Karen Clements Magnum Capelet. She has a crochet version and knit version. Both just amazing! Also look at the free patterns for this super warm yarn on Cascade's web site.
- Composition: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds / 112.5 m
- Size:  Bulky to  Jumbo
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 / 10.0 - 12.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 1.5 - 2 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: N/P - Q (10 - 16 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 6 - 8 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Product of Peru
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Skein: hank