Cascade Yarns - Heritage - Silver Grey 5742
Silver Grey - light heather grey. Cascade's Heritage is just not for socks! While it is my best selling sock yarn, many of the sales go to not only socks, but also is very popular for shawls, baby garments and t-tops. Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn, both techniques make up into a fabric with a wonderful hand. With the touch of nylon it is very durable, and since it was designed for socks, it is very washable! The array of colors is wonderful and ever changing.
Want a little extra touch of elegance? Try Cascade's Heritage Silk.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25 % Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)