Cascade 220 Superwash Wave - Blue Green 105
220 Superwash Wave is multiple color plies evenly twisted but dominant colors create sections that gradually become other combinations. The yarn is Cascade's 220 Superwash, which is known for its popularity for knit or crochet projects such as blankets, hats, scarves and clothing item. I do recommend this yarn for beginner knitters and crocheters. The twist is good, and will hold textured stitches well.
A single crocheted fabric, with this yarn, will product a thick, soft, thermal type of hand, which is great for blankets and clothing items such as hooded jackets and cardigans. Just about any knit or crochet project with this yarn is sure to be an eye-catching success.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low
- Made in China