Cascade Yarns - 220 Superwash Aran - Moss 316
This can only be described as a faded yellow green. A yellowish moss. Great for earthy knit and crochet project, and a nice neutral green background for color work. This 100% Superwash ( and very soft ) wool is perfect for comfy pullovers (think soft sweatshirt style), hoodies and ideal as well for baby blankets. The colors are bright and pure, and projects knit or crochet up quickly.
Cascade 220 Aran yarn is an exceptionally soft and affordable superwash wool. This is considered a heavy worsted weight and is knit up a US 8 or US 9 needle with 4-4.5 sts per inch. 220 Aran offers the wool squish with a surprising drape. 220 Superwash® Aran is a fantastic addition to the 220 Superwash® line. This aran weight yarn is thicker than Cascade's traditional 220 Superwash® but not quite as thick as 128 Superwash making it a perfect in-between weight.
Try this soft, impeccably plied yarn in big fisherman sweater projects, cowls, hats, mittens or any project that needs a durable 100% wool.
Check out the free scarf pattern from Cascade done up in 220 Aran!
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 150 yds / 137.5 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150, or the Silver Reed SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8-9 / 5 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4 – 4.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm - J / 6.00mm
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75 - 3.5 scs = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle on Cold. Tumble Dry very low heat.
- Product of: China
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,