Cascade Yarns - 128 Superwash Merino Wool Multi - Seattle 124
Cascade Yarns' 128 Superwash is a chunky, buttery-soft merino yarn. This easy-care yarn has a rainbow of colors to choose from and has great stitch definition! It's great for kids, afghans, accessories and quick knits. It's hard to believe that it's wool - it's that soft!
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 128 yds / 117 m
- Size:  Bulky
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 / 6.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: L (8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 10 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Put-Up: Hank
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently found a pattern for mukluk slippers and this yarn is perfect for them. It knits up nicely and the finished product is soft and comfy. I only wish more of the colors were in stock. I think I've already ordered about everything you have so I can make slippers for all the women in my family and close friends. They will all love them.