Cascade Fixation Yarn - Fawn 7625
The perfect yarn for bikinis and baby hats. The spandex keeps its stretchiness, which makes it great to fit. Knit or crochet, both techniques are perfect. This is a stretchy yarn which is fun to knit and works great with swimsuits or other stretchy garments where stretch is required. Fixation yarn is made from Cotton and Elastic so it is great for folks who have allergies to wool or find wool to be scratchy. Fixation yarn is also popular for doing chemo hats for friends with cancer or donating to cancer hospice organizations around the country.
- 98.3% Cotton / 1.7% Spandex
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 100 yds / 91.4 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 9 / 3.75 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Stitches per inch vary greatly based on what you are knitting or crocheting, and how tight or loose you want it to be.
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Lay Flat to Dry.