Cascade North Shore Prints
Cascade Yarn - North Shore Prints - this yarn has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Looks like cotton, feels like cotton, but priced like acrylic! Cascade's North Shore yarn is a super-soft acrylic yarn that has the sheen of a mercerized cotton. We've worked up a crochet sample of single crochets, through the front loop. Delightful result that tells me it would be great in baby blankets. Lightweight for newborns with many bright colors. Crochet or knit in lace for summer tops. Consider a large knit or corchet bed cover. Washes great and is a great price. North Shore acrylic yarn comes in solids and is also available in prints. Another Cascade Yarn success story!
This is a discontinued yarn, limited to the stock below.
- 100% Acylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5-6 / 3.75 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 6 HOOK / 4.00 mm (7 HOOK / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (15 sc = 4" (10 cm), 14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry