Wonderland Yarns - Queen of Hearts - Victorian China 166
Queen of Hearts, a fingering weight yarn, is an MCN base, with 80% superwash fine merino, 10% cashmere, and 10% nylon! This luxurious base is perfect for next to skin projects. The nylon ensures that the yarn is strong enough to last and last. The 3-ply yarn structure makes for excellent stitch definition. Treat yourself with this wonderful little luxury.
Frabjous Fibers offers their Wonderland Yarns wrapped around the Lewis Carroll timeless classic "Alice in Wonderland". All colors are named with such silly Wonderland names. 160+ dyed tonal solids, subtle tonals and variegated shades.
- Composition: 80% Superwash Fine Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
- Yardage: 410 yds in 4oz
- Weight: 1-Fingering
- STS: 4.5 - 5
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 30 = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: B-1 to E-4 / 2.25 mm to 3.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash (we suggest delicate cycle and cool water, and maybe dry flat)