Frabjous Fibers - Wonderland Yarns - Cheshire Cat - A Year in Color: Birthstones - Garnet 169
Cheshire Cat, a fingering weight yarn, is 100% Superwash Merino and 200% soft! Even though merino is scrumptious, there's something different about Frabjous' process. In comparison with our other yarn lines of hand-dyed, Cheshire Cat has more body. Our knit and crochet garments seemed to do better when those pieces are larger, as the whole piece seems to hold its shape much better.
Frabjous Fibers offers its Wonderland Yarns wrapped around the Lewis Carroll timeless classic "Alice in Wonderland." All colors are named with such silly Wonderland names. We have many of the 160+ dyed tonal solids, subtle tonals and variegated shades.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Approx: 512 yds in 4 oz
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 and SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm (unless you are doing lace work, where you may use a US 3-4 Needle for a nice drape)
- Knitting Gauge: 7 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: B-1 to E-4 / 2.25 mm to 3.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash (we suggest delicate cycle and cool water, and maybe dry flat)
- Hand-Dyed in the USA
- Put-Up: Hank