This yarn's unique colors are blues and whites. As a lover of blue this yarn really caught my eye. I love the predominance of white punched up with an elegant grey and that beautiful pure blue.
Uneek Worsted Yarn (from URTH YARNS) is unique for sure! The intense colors and quality yarn makes this yarn perfect for fun and playful garments and accessories. Uneek Worsted works up on a US 6, 7 or 8 needle, depending on what drape you desire. This is a medium weight yarn category [ 4 ] Worsted and gets 4.5 to 6 stitches per inch depending on your gauge.
UNEEK: CREATING ITS OWN MAGIC! Some of the shades are very bold in their striping while others are more subtle.
As the name suggests, these hand-dyed beauties are not your typical yarns! If you don’t want to bother with changing yarn colors, but still want your project to be multi-colored, Uneek’s self-striping magic will do that for you!
This yarn is a delight to work with and gives back so much for so little effort! All you need to do is to dive into Uneek’s world of illuminating colors and pick which one to work with first.
- Fiber Content: 100% EXTRA FINE Merino
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines Silver Reed Mid-Gauge LK150 and the Silver Reed Bulky SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 8 / 4.0 - 5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 – 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, we suggest drying flat to maintain softness.
- Put-Up: Hank. Must be wound up before use.