Queensland Collection Kathmandu DK 100 Yarn - Flamingo 34
Kathmandu Yarn is a perfect DK weight of 85% Merino Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere and knits to approximately 5.25 - 6 sts per inch on a US# 5 - 7 (3.75 - 4.5mm) needle. It is an unusually soft and smooth tweed blend in a made in Italy. This luxurious merino, silk and cashmere fiber gives you a truly wonderfully finished project.
Easy to knit or crochet. Hats, scarves or garments are ideal for this yarn. Reminiscent of home spun yarns or a rustic tweed with its' somewhat nubby textured. Some colors have a tweed color added in. The colors are deeply saturated shades. Can't say too much about this truly classic and wonderful yarn.
- Composition: 85% Merino Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere
- Weight: 100 g
- Approx: 295 yds
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 / 3.75 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.25 - 6 sts = 1" / 21-24 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: F5 - 7
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Must be wound before use.