This super squishy Baby Alpaca and Extra Fine Merino Blend will knit or crochet into snuggly soft and thermally warm accessories and garments Phullu yarn is a chainette construction and has a very lightweight hand This worsted weight yarn comes in a great palette of soft and bold colors Ideal for hats, scarves, and wraps of any sort, as well as cover ups and warm sweaters for layering.
A classically and romantic soft blue. Not pastel.
Wish to knit one of these patterns? We will include a copy with your order when you order sufficient yarn for the pattern you wish Just put a note in the comment line If you need more information about the pattern just email me at email@example.com
- Fiber Content: 42% Baby Alpaca, 42% Extrafine Merino Wool, 16% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 274 yds / 250 m
- Size: choices are:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 or the SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 9 / 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4 – 5 sts = 1" / 16-20 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 (4.5mm) to I9 (5.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat Do not tumble dry, do not bleach.
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank (must be caked or balled before using)