This super squishy Baby Alpaca and Extra Fine Merino Blend will knit or crochet into snuggly soft and thermally warm accessories and garments Phullu yarn is a chainette construction and has a very lightweight hand This worsted weight yarn comes in a great palette of soft and bold colors Ideal for hats, scarves, and wraps of any sort, as well as cover ups and warm sweaters for layering.
This shade of yarn is a soft pumpkin orange, slightly on the rustic side.
Wish to knit one of these patterns? We will include a copy with your order when you order sufficient yarn for the pattern you wish Just put a note in the comment line If you need more information about the pattern just email me at email@example.com
- Fiber Content: 42% Baby Alpaca, 42% Extrafine Merino Wool, 16% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 274 yds / 250 m
- Size: choices are:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 or the SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 9 / 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4 – 5 sts = 1" / 16-20 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: 7 (4.5mm) to I9 (5.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat Do not tumble dry, do not bleach.
- Product of: Peru
- Put-Up: Hank (must be caked or balled before using)