Wonderland Yarns - Cheshire Cat - Mini Skein Packs - Down the Rabbit Hole - Mome Rath 24
Cheshire Cat, a fingering weight yarn, is 100% Superwash Merino and 200% soft! Even though merino is scrumptious, there's something different about Frabjous process.
The Down the Rabbit Hole series are gradients shift from light to dark shades in several gorgeous hues, and are perfect for your gradient, striping, and colorwork projects. Mix and match packs or combine with 4-oz skeins for larger projects.
Frabjous Fibers offers their Wonderland Yarns wrapped around the Lewis Carroll timeless classic "Alice in Wonderland". All colors are named with such silly Wonderland names. 160+ dyed tonal solids, subtle tonals and variegated shades.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino
- Yardage: 128 yards per 1 oz. skein, 640 yards total for 5 mini skeins
- Weight: 1-Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (or larger needle for shawls and scarves)
- Knitting Gauge: 7-7.5 = 1" (or looser, depending on your needle)
- Care: Machine Wash (we suggest delicate cycle and cool water, and maybe dry flat)
- Hand dyed in Vermont.
Also, mini skeins are available in March Hare.