Lana Grossa Silkhair Degrade - 0807 Red Charcoal Rose
- This luxurious blend of simply super kid mohair and silk is stunning, and the colors are playful! There is no wool and no acylic, and that is what makes these types of yarns itchy. The colors run along for a long stretch before switching to another complimentary shade.
- 70% Super Kid Mohair, 30% Silk
- approx a whopping 440 yds in 50 grams
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Weight: Worked as a  Light
- Knit on a US#7 to get 5.5 sts per inch.
- Crochet on a 4.5 or 5mm needle to allowing the super kid mohair to bloom. This yarn would be beautiful in my Scallops & Lace pattern.