Ella Rae Yarns - Lace Merino Hand Painted - Copacabana 222
Copacabana - Multi-colored yarn - green to turquoise to mustard yellow to periwinkle to blue to green - that moves from equal amounts of subtle color to the next. This really rich shade is hand dyed and is wonderfully tonal. The colors are intense, edgy and breathtaking. The yarn is twisted firmly giving it great bounce.
Not only perfect for socks, but is ideal for shawls, or maybe a sleeveless summer shell. Great for any lightweight garments and baby garments. Would be a great yarn for a cover-up.
A beautiful lace shawl either knit or crochet will be stunning.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 460 yds / 420 m
- Size:  Fingering  Sport (but we feel it is more of a fingering weight.)
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 & SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 2 - 4 / 2.75 - 3.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: E4-7 (3.5 - 4.5mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: Hank
- Made in Italy