Cascade Yarns - Pacific Chunky - Ruby 43
Pacific® Chunky is a brilliant superwash merino and acrylic blend that knits like a dream! Knits and crochets quickly. The students love to work with this yarn as well as wear it. Most popular for hats and scarves, but has recently been hitting it big with baby blankets and throws. Double strand this for a super chunky weight.
This bulky version in Cascade's Pacific® yarn line is designed with all your chunky projects AND machine washable projects in mind. It's a yarn that works for children's wear too! Work it up into a sweatshirt style, with or without a hoodie.
With a vast range of wonderful colors, Pacific® Chunky is as vibrant and varied as ever, with some neutrals and pastels thrown in for good measure.
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz.
- Approx: 120 yds / 110 m
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11, 6.0 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3-3.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: J / 6.0 mm (K / 6.50 mm, L / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 sc = 4" (10 cm) (11 sc = 4" (10 cm), 10 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Product of China