Cascade Yarns - Heritage Silk Hand Paints -Coals 101 (awesome for shawls!!)
Rich orange spice shade fading in the wool white background. This hand painted yarn has generous splashes of saffron and bark brown. Intriguing color blends, sure to make you pause.
Extremely affordable, quality merino yarn blended with 15% silk. This touch of silk gives it an amazing drape over standard pure wool fingering weight yarns. Extremely popular for lace shawls and perfect knit or crochet T-tops or long sleeve tops for over jeans. In fact, this fingering weight yarn is perfect for a light weight crochet top. Don't forget the new baby! Knit or crochet a christening dress or sleeper for the new arrival.
Heritage Silk is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend with superwash merino wool. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 437 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- Composition: 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 7 – 8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool. But we suggest hand wash and dry flat, if you can.
- Product of Peru
- Put-Up: Hank