Cascade Yarns - 220 Superwash Merino - Carrot 41
220 Superwash® Merino is a new addition to the 220 Superwash® collection. 220 Superwash® Merino is similar in gauge and yardage to the classic 220 Superwash® but with the softness of merino. Use this total easy care yarn for adult and child garments and accessories that need that extra touch of softness.
This yarn is merino grade quality, which means it is much softer than regular wool. It is also a superwash. Some wools maybe itchy, but merino grade wools are less so. This light weight worsted wool knits and crochets beautifully. Perfect for any knit or crocheted sweater, blanket, scarf or hat. And the price is great too!
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Low.
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.