Frolicking Feet Transitions
Done Roving Yarns Frolicking Feet Transitions
Transitions is created from a compilation of complementary colorways that are professionally air-spliced at each color change and offer an opportunity to create an individual and unique project. (This is not gradient yarn.) Each cake is 480 yards of fingering weight yarn in two or four different colorways from the Frolicking Feet line.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Yardage: Each cake is 480 yards of 4 transitions of color from Done Roving's Fingering weight Frolicking Feet colors
- Weight: Super Fine (1)
- STS: 6-8 per 1"
- Recommended Needle: US2-4
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280
- This yarn already wond into a cake (ball).
- Care Instructions: machine wash and dry
As with all our colors, these are the same vibrant colors put together so remember to use cold water and white vinegar before you block your project using an iron with a pressing cloth and no steam.
Due to the nature of how different monitors will show colors, and because hand painted yarns will vary quite a bit, our hanks showing here may not be identical to the actual yarn. We try our best. If color is critical, give us a call!