Cascade Yarns - 220 Superwash Merino - Paprika 97
Paprika - spicy orange. 220 Superwash® Merino is a new addition to the 220 Superwash® collection. 220 Superwash® Merino is similar in gauge and yardage to the classic 220 Superwash® but with the softness of merino. Use this total easy care yarn for adult and child garments and accessories that need that extra touch of softness.
This yarn is merino grade quality, which means it is much softer than regular wool. It is also a superwash. Some wools may be itchy, but merino grade wools are less so. This light weight worsted wool knits and crochets beautifully. Perfect for any knit or crocheted sweater, blanket, scarf or hat. And the price is great too!
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK /  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Machines LK150 and SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Low.
- Put-up: Pull skein