Cascade Yarns - 220 Superwash Merino - Pale Lilac 63
This shade of "pale lilac" has a lot of pink in it. Next to pink, you can see the lilac. Next to lilac, there is a lot of pink. I'd call it Pale Pink Lavender! Cascade Yarns' 220 Superwash® Merino is a new addition to the 220 Superwash® collection. It is similar in gauge and yardage to the classic 220 Superwash® but with the softness of merino wool. Use this totally easy-care yarn for adult and child garments and accessories that need that extra touch of softness.
This yarn is merino grade quality, which means it is much softer than regular wool. It is also a superwash. Some wools may be itchy, but merino grade wools are less so. This light weight worsted wool knits and crochets beautifully. Perfect for any knit or crocheted sweater, blanket, scarf or hat. And the price is great, too!
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  -  DK, light worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 / 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 sts = 1" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Skein: Pull
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Low.
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.