Cascade's Pacific Color Waves is a gently changing, flowing change of colors. Some are bright colors and others are softly muted. All the colors in Cascade's Color Waves are amazing and very popular.
Pacific is the original in a growing line of Pacific Yarns from Cascade. Pacific is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. The merino wool gives it substance and warmth, and the acrylic means it is very affordable. And both fibers are very kid-proof and kid-friendly. Crochet into a super warm jacket, or knit up into an over-size pullover! Super for scarves, afghans, mittens and hats, cozy wraps, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin. Pacific is available in solids
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 gr., 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds, 195 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7-8, 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H/8, 5.00 mm (I/9, 5.50 mm, J/10, 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: Pull.
- Product of: Older stock is China. New stock is product of India.