Cascade Spuntaneous Worsted Effects
Cascade Yarns - Spuntaneous Worsted Effects
Spuntaneous is a single ply yarn of 100% extra fine merino wool. It is a very soft medium weight yarn that works up on a US8 or US9 knitting needle or a J to a K crochet hook. This merino wool yarn's dye creates a wholesome natural personality. Accessories knit or crocheted with Spuntaneous Effects yarn will match up easily to many different colors of coats and jackets. Not only perfect for knit or crocheted hats, cowls, scarves and gloves, picture this in a oversized winter pullover to be layered over under garments. Imagine walks in the park or woods.
See complimentary patterns from Cascade out of Spuntaneous Worsted and Spuntaneous Worsted Effects here.
- Fiber Content: 100% Extra-Fine Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 208 yds (190 m)
- Size: choices are:  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 and SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 - 9 (5.0 - 5.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 4 – 4.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: J - K (6.0 - 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 13 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat To Dry.
- Product of: China
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use