Cascade Yarns Bentley, 75% Acrylic - 25% Wool
Bentley is a busy and fun yarn that is washable, with a touch of wool for warmth. Probably mostly popular for children, I've seen it worked up in fun hats, scarves and fingerless mitts. Bentley is an ultra soft, worsted weight yarn comprised of 75% acrylic and 25% superwash wool. Each skein brings to mind a bright ball of confetti, due to the contrasting colors speckled throughout. This awesome characteristic just might make this yarn better than birthday cake, or close to it!
Bentley is a discontinued yarn.
- 75% Acrylic, 25% Superwash Wool
- 100g (3.5oz) / 207.8yds (200m)
- 5 sts = 1" (10cm) US 7 (4.5mm)
- Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Suggested knitting machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Crochet Hook Size: F / 3.75 mm (6 HOOK / 4.00 mm, 7 HOOK / 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm) (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry