Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Sock
Knitters and crocheters are mad about Tosh! Tosh sock has a great twist and colors are unusual. Over time I will be adding more colors, but as soon as they come in, they seem to fly off the shelf. Not only great socks, but super popular for shawls, scarves and wraps. Great size yarn for infant wear as well.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 395 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1-2 or 4-6 for shawls and lace scarves
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5-7.5 sts = 1" or less on larger needles
- Crochet Hook Size: USB1 - E4
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25 - 8 sts per inch
- Care:Machine Wash Cold Gentle. Lay flat to dry.
- Product of: Ethically Sourced Wool from South Africa. Hand Dyed in Texas
- Put-Up: Hank