Madelinetosh Yarn - Merino Light
Tosh Merino Light is a single ply, lightly twisted yarn. When it is knitted it has the unique appearance of a halo. The most popular items I see worked up are scarves and shawls. Completed projects done in Tosh Merino Light are easy to spot. Knit or crochet loosely for the best effect.
- Composition: 100% Merino Wool
- Yardage: 420 yards
- Recommended Needle: US#1-2
- Knit Gauge: 6.5-7.5 sts per inch
- Crochet Hook: USB1 - E4
- Crochet Gauge: 5.25 - 8 sts per inch
- Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle. Lay flat to dry.
- Ethically Sourced Wool from South Africa. Hand Dyed in Texas
- Will need to be wound into a ball before use.
- Weight: Light Fingering