Cascade Yarns - Cherub Aran Yarn
This acrylic and nylon blend of yarn is really soft and perfect for blankets and garments that will be washed and dryable. So if you are knitting for babies, toddlers or children, or you want to crochet yourself a working cardigan, this yarn will be perfect! No wool or itchiness. If you have wool allergies, you won't have any issues with this yarn.
Cherub Aran is a super soft blend of nylon and acrylic. This isn't your average acrylic blend yarn! When people feel it they just can't get over how soft it is. Cherub Aran is great for kids knits or easy care adult garments and accessories. Cherub Aran is machine washable and dryable.
- Composition: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 240 yds / 220 m
- Size:  DK to  Worsted
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150 and the SK155
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (13 sc = 4" (10 cm), 12 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
- Put-Up: Skein