Wonderland Yarns - Cheshire Cat - Opal 178
Cheshire Cat, a fingering weight yarn, is 100% Superwash Merino and 200% soft! Even though merino is scrumptious, there's something different about Frabjous process. In comparison with our other yarn lines of hand dyed, Cheshire Cat has more body. Our knit and crochet garments seemed to do better when those pieces are larger, as the whole piece seems to hold it shape much better.
Frabjous Fibers offers their Wonderland Yarns wrapped around the Lewis Carroll timeless classic "Alice in Wonderland". All colors are named with such silly Wonderland names. 160+ dyed tonal solids, subtle tonals and variegated shades.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino
- Yardage: 512 yds in 4oz
- Weight: 1-Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 30 = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: B-1 to E-4 / 2.25 mm to 3.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 21-32 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash (we suggest delicate cycle and cool water, and maybe dry flat)