Wonderland Yarns - Cheshire Cat - Mini Skein Packs - Rhyme & Reason 82
Eight 1-oz skeins per pack, 128 yards each; total 1024 yards
Cheshire Cat, a fingering weight yarn, is 100% Superwash Merino and 200% soft! Even though merino is scrumptious, there's something different about Frabjous process.
Frabjous Fibers offers their Wonderland Yarns wrapped around the Lewis Carroll timeless classic "Alice in Wonderland". All colors are named with such silly Wonderland names. 160+ dyed tonal solids, subtle tonals and variegated shades.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino
- Yardage: 128 yards per 1 oz. skein, 1024 yards total for 8 mini skeins
- Weight: 1-Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (or larger needle for shawls and scarves)
- Knitting Gauge: 7-7.5 = 1" (or looser, depending on your needle)
- Care: Machine Wash (we suggest delicate cycle and cool water, and maybe dry flat)
- Hand dyed in Vermont.
Also, mini skeins are available in March Hare.