Queensland Yarns - Uluru Rainbow - Aurora Australis 1004
While classified as a  Fingering weight, we prefer to allow the halo of this yarn to bloom by using a larger hook or needle. We suggest working it up on a 3.5-4.5 (US 4 - 7) knitting needle or hook.
For those with wool and alpaca allergies, Uluru is the perfect substitution. It looks just like it contains 50% alpaca, but it is cotton and acrylic and a bit of polyester. It has a beautiful halo, and the gentle shift from color to color is delightful and looks very hand dyed.
Great not only for scarves and wraps, it knits and crochets into get vests and cardigans.
- 55% Cotton, 26% Acrylic, 19% Polyester
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 410 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1-3 / 2.25-3.25 mm (see note ** above)
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75-8 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook: B-D (see note ** above)
- Care: Machine Wash, Gentle, Cold. Dry Flat
- Put Up: Ball
- Product of: China