A great yarn blend for summer with cotton and linen. It's lightweight too. The yarn has long color runs of beautiful, bright happy shades. The slightly thicker spots add an additional element of texture. This yarn will knit or crochet beautifully.
Pacific Green Turtle is highly contrasted shades of green and yellow. The Green is 2 strands worked together, one is darker than the other. The yellow has bright shade of red orange wrapped around it. The personality of this blend is happy and bold!
Perfect for sleeveless tops, either tank or t-shirt style. Would also be cute as a summer cardigan, which is a short sleeve cardigan. Put a black tank underneath and you'll look amazing! Want something simpler? Since it is cotton, linen and acrylic, style scarves and wraps with summer in mind. Something simple, like Zick Zack Scarf by Christy Kamm. This yarn is thicker, so you will want to reduce the number of stitches to cast on. Or dig out your stitch pattern books and look for something that has fairly equal amounts of knits and purls on each side. This is so the wrap or scarf will lay flat. For crocheters, any lace like design would well. I'm very partial to the crochet shell stitch and this yarn will look so cool in it. Don't knit or crochet too tight. This yarn drapes better at a looser gauge.
- Fiber Content: 45% Linen, 35% Cotton, 20% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Approx: 328 yds / 300 m
- Size:  Sport
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 5 / 3.25 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.75 – 6.5 sts = 1" / 23-26 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: E4 - 7 / 3.5-4.5mm hook
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4"
- Care: Hand Wash Cold Water or Dry Clean. Do Not Tumble Dry. Dry Flat
- Product of: Italy
- Put-Up: Cake (center pull or outside pull)