ArtYarns - Mohair Silk Ombre 2 ply - Rainbow Mountain
Rainbow Mountain (inspired by Rainbow Mountain in Peru) has intense shades of reds, blues and gold on neutral white background. Soft as a feather and light as the breeze. But don't let that fool you. Mohair Silk blends are wonderful for keeping your shoulders warm! This 60% Kid Mohair 40% silk took the dye deeply, but when worked up, the halo softens those quick color changes. Great for a simple shoulder wrap or capelet to allow the yarn and colors to be center stage.
Be sure to look at the cake-up image. That image shows the long color runs.
- Composition: 60% Kid Mohair 40% Silk
- Weight: 86 g
- Approx: 620 yards/567 meters
- Size: Upon visual inspection it looks thin. But due to the mohair, knit it loosely to allow the halo to bloom. We suggest anything from a US #5 to 7.
- Knitting Machine: We suggest you loosely knit on the LK150.
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 (3.75mm - 4.5mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5 - 4.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet: Work up even looser on a 5mm hook in a open lace design.
- Care: Hand Wash, lay flat to dry
- Product of: Manufactured in United States. Color Crafted Design in New York.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,