Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Sock - Matcha 500-O
Mostly soft earthy shades with splatters of deep rust and harvest. The background is greys and extremely pale moss. A fun and thought provoking shade. Great on its own or find a complimentary shade to pop out one of the splatters.
Tosh Sock is hand dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. Hand-dyed and loving it! Madelinetosh shades are on the cutting edge of style and knitters and crocheter can't get enough. 100% Merino Wool, Washable. Great for socks, but also a hit for shawls and lightweight garments.
- Couldn't help myself with this colorway. BRIGHT sunflower yellow with wool white. The wool white is splattered with black. This wild and zany colorway's personality is outgoing, vivacious and loves to party! Perfect for spring and summer accessories, but also good to pop into your wardrobe during the dark late winter days.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 395 yds / 361 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840 Standard Gauge
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 2 / (2.25 - 2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle. Lay Flat to Dry
- Hand-dyed in the USA. Wool is ethically sources from South Africa.