Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Sock - Abiquiu 394
Abiquiú is in northern New Mexico. Abiquiú means "wild choke cherry place" in the Tewa language. On the wool white yarn there are shades of brown just like in the New Mexico country side, along with a generous amount of turquoise splatters.
Tosh Sock is hand dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. Hand-dyed and loving it! Madelinetosh shades are on the cutting edge of style and knitters and crocheter can't get enough. 100% Merino Wool, Washable. Great for socks, but also a hit for shawls and lightweight garments.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 395 yds / 361 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840 Standard Gauge
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 2 / (2.25 - 2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle. Lay Flat to Dry
- Hand-dyed in the USA. Wool is ethically sources from South Africa.