Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh Sock - Edison Bulb 182
Bright Neon Yellow! I only hope your monitor can catch its "electricity"! A great kicker color if you want to combine with other shades. Or all on its own it will catch everyone's eye.
Tosh Sock is hand dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa. Hand-dyed and loving it! Madelinetosh shades are on the cutting edge of style and knitters and crocheter can't get enough. 100% Merino Wool, Washable. Great for socks, but also a hit for shawls and lightweight garments.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 395 yds / 361 m
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or SK840 Standard Gauge
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 2 / (2.25 - 2.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 6.5 - 7.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle. Lay Flat to Dry
- Hand-dyed in the USA. Wool is ethically sources from South Africa.