Madelinetosh Yarn - Tosh DK - No Farewell 518
Soft dusty blue sage, with splatters of rust and the barest glimmer of harvest gold. I could also call it a stone blue sage, as it is faded like your favorite pair of jeans. And in the same way the personality of this color is calming and happy. A very unusual color blend, but that's Madelinetosh! A quality twist, exceptional merino and great hand-dyed colors. Great for any accessory, garment or blanket.
Each hank of Tosh DK is hand dyed and hanks will vary. The yarn on the graphic may slightly vary from what you receive. If you are using more than one hank, alternate 2 rows from 2 different hanks, if you want a more even coloring. Always buy more than enough yarn for your project, as subsequent batches can be substantially different.
Easy to care for. You will always get compliments on Madelinetosh Yarns. Madelinetosh has a very unique color sense that is simply amazing.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 225 yds / 205 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12-17 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle, with gentle cleanser. Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,