Lornas Laces Yarn - Shepherd Bulky - City of Roses
City of Roses is a custom color by Angelika. Inspired by her walk between her home in Portland, Oregon, on the way to her Yarn Store. Tall 7 foot rose bushes edged the side of an older apartment complex. The bright green leaves and deep beautiful pink against the white building inspired this very popular colorway. Today Angelika's is located in Independence MO, but continues to sell this amazing color, as there are roses in every where.
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Bulky yarn is available in tonals as well as multis, this 100% Superwash Merino Wool is soft. The multi colors pool and swirl in unique ways, creating one of a kind projects for each knitter and crocheter. They work up especially interesting in slip stitch patterns. The tonals do well in all sorts of stitches, from lace to cables, with a subtle color shading they add interest and depth to create stunning scarves, hats and more.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 140 yards/128 meters
- Size:  Bulky
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK155 9mm Bulky knitting machine
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 (6mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp. Lay flat to finish.
- Hand Dyed in the USA
- Put-Up: hank. Must be wound before use,