Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted - Douglas Fir
Lorna's Laces is a hand dyed yarn company from Chicago. This 100% Superwash Wool yarn is soft and squishy, perfect for brioche projects. Brioche, the latest knitting craze creates a squishy fabric that is completely reversible and easy to wear. Pair a multi with a nearly solid for a reversible look that is both fun and fashionable. There are many different colors to choose from, everything from adorable to zany. Check out the new Splattershot colors for a unqiue, speckled look.
A great project to test out whether brioche is right for you is Samantha Hardman's Bitchin Brioche Cowl, a basic brioche cowl for lots of practice with a warm, cozy end product. Pattern link available here: Bitchin Brioche Cowl.
Image © Samantha Hardman.
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 225 yds / 206 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 9 / 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4 – 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: I-9 / 5.5 mm (J-10 / 6.0 mm, K- 10 1/2 / 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 8-11 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low until just damp, Lay Flat to Finish