Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport - Pilsen
Lorna's Laces is a hand-dyed yarn company that is based in Chicago. Their many solids and multis play well together in all sorts of different projects. Shepherd Sport is a 100% Superwash Merino Wool, great for easy care projects, and soft enough for little ones. A three ply yarn, it has great stitch definition and shows off cables well. A great yarn for mosaic knitting as well, the multis and solids can be paired together to make daring or subdued combinations. Shepherd Sport is also a great yarn for thicker socks, especially cozy during cold winter months. Explore the many unique colors that the Lorna's Laces line has to offer!
Gretchen Tracy's Rainbow Mosaic Hat is a great project for this yarn, link available here: Rainbow Mosaic Hat. Image © 2016 Gretchen Tracy.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 70 g / 2 oz
- Approx: 200 yds / 183 m
- Size:  Sport
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 5 / 3.25 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.75-6.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: E-4 / 3.5 mm (F-5 / 3.75 mm, G-6 / 4.0 mm, 7 / 4.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 - 20 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Lay Flat to Dry