Lorna's Laces - Shepherd Bulky - Campbell
Lorna's Laces - Shepherd Yarns are the highest quality of merino wool to be had. Lorna's hand-dyes all the yarns - in the U.S.A. - with careful attention to duplicating the same color schemes to each line (Sock, Sport, Worsted, Bulky). If you see a color in one, it just may be available in the other lines.
Soft? It's hard to describe how soft this wool really is! Obviously it's very popular for scarves, hats, cowls, and knit-it-up-fast afghans. Some of the colors are nearly solid (ns by the name), and most are multicolored. This is without a doubt wonderful yarn.
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 gr./ 3.5 oz.
- Approx. 140 yds.
- Size:  Bulky
- Perfect for the Silver Reed Chunky Gauge Knitting Machines.
- Knitting Needles Size: US 10, 6mm.
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1".
- Crochet Hook Size: J HOOK / 6.0 mm (K HOOK / 6.50 mm, L HOOK / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc = 4" (10 cm) (12 sc = 4" (10 cm), 11 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp. Lay flat to finish.
- Skein: Hank