Hikoo Tiara - Amber Waves 63
HiKoo Tiara is a super glamorous, sparkly, fuzzy yarn that really packs a punch! Composed of Kid Mohair, Wool, Acrylic, Nylon, Bead, and Sequin.
Any which way the light falls on this yarn, it shines! Two plies of multiple fibers twist around in a dazzling display of elegance. One strand is fuzzy and warm, with the other sleek and loaded with beads and sequins.
HiKoo Tiara is popular for cowls and shawls, especially light, airy projects that are a great statement piece.
Our store sample is Evelyn A. Clark's "Lava Lace Scarf" which is available as a ravelry download here.
- 10% Kid Mohair, 5% Wool, 49% Acrylic, 22% Nylon, 10% Beads, and 4% Sequins
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 188 yds / 172 m
- Size:  Worsted Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 11 / 4.5 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: I-9 / 5.5 mm (J-10 / 6.0 mm, K-10 1/2 / 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11-14 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry