HiKoo Rylie - Guava 88
HiKoo Rylie Yarn is made from Baby Alpaca, Mulberry Silk, and Linen. It's a soft, yet durable luxury with excellent drape.
The fiber blend is fluid, with great sheen and strength. A perfect yarn for projects that have clean lines, and breathability. A dead perfect yarn for any type of knit or crocheted shawl, but HiKoo Rylie would look great knit up as a summer sweater, or crochet up a lacy cardigan to throw on during slightly chilly evenings.
- 50% Baby Alpaca, 25% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 274 yds / 250 m
- Size:  Sport Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 3 - 4 (3.25 - 3.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: E-4 / 3.5 mm (F-5 / 3.75 mm, G-6 / 4 mm, 7 / 4.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Hand Wash & Dry Flat