HiKoo Kenzington - Hokitika 1024
HiKoo Kenzington is a uniquely constructed yarn. Made of New Zealand Merino, Nylon, Alpaca, and Silk Noils. This is a chain plied yarn, meaning that the yarn is almost woven into a chain of fiber goodness.
Each of the fibers in this yarn takes the dye a little differently, creating a rich depth of color in each skein. The silk noil gives little pops of sheen in each strand.
HiKoo Kenzington is great for quick knit and crochet projects. Popular with cowls which are squishy and soft. Great for thick, cabled sweaters. A perfect weight for layering in the form of knit or crocheted vests and cardigans.
Karin Haack is the designer for the tunic pictured above. This cozy tunic can be layed over tshirts, tanks and turtle necks. See more details on Ravelry: One Size Fits All
- 60% New Zealand Merino, 25% Nylon, 10% Alpaca, 5% Silk Noil
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 208 yds / 190 m
- Size:  Chunky Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 11 / 5.5 - 8 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 - 4 sts = 1" (2.5 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: K-10 1/2 / 6.5 mm (L-11 / 8 mm, M-13 / 9 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 8 - 11 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat