Done Roving Yarns - Frolicking Feet Splash & Splatter - Candy Hearts
Done Roving Frolicking Feet Yarn is not just for knitted socks! Frolicking Feet makes the most amazing crochet and knitted shawls. Vivid and inspiring colorways from wool born, raised, spun, and dyed on a farm on the most northeastern tip of the USA. Frolicking Feet is 100% Superwash Merino Wool, and is perfect for socks, but has increasingly become more popular for shawls, scarves and wraps. Knit loosely in garter stitch on a US #6 needle, it makes a really bouncy and scrunchy scarf that everyone will love. We've done it up in the Hitchhiker (on Ravelry).
Combine Frolicking Feet with Frolicking Feet Splash & Splatter. Splash & Splatter is the best speckle yarn for mixing with solids, nearly solids and multis.
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 4 oz
- Approx: 480 yds
- Size:  Fingering
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1-8 (depending on if you are doing socks or shawls)
- Knitting Gauge: 8 to 4 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle
- Will need to be wound into a ball before use
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed SK280 or Silver Reed SK840
- NOTE: Due to the nature of how different monitors will show colors, and because painted dyed yarns will vary quite a bit, our hanks shown here may not be identical to the actual yarn. We try our best. If color is critical, give us a call!