Ella Rae Yarns - Cozy Soft - Keystone 57
Ella Rae's Cozy Soft Yarn is a super soft acrylic with 25% super soft wool. This washable yarn can be knit or crocheted as a DK or Light Worsted weight. It comes in a great amount of colors and has 213 yds per ball. This is one of those yarns that can be used for infants, children and adults. Super soft for hats and scarves. Also great for baby blankets. Light weight spring or fall cardigans or even a summer cardigan (short sleeve) would work up great in this yarn.
- Composition: 75% Acrylic, 25% SuperWash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds
- Size:  DK to a  Lt Worsted
- to a
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 7 / 3.75 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1" / 20 - 22 sts = 4"
- Crochet Hook Size: F / 5 mm - 7 / 4.50 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 12.5 - 14.5 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine wash on Gentle, Cold Water. Dry Flat.
- Put-Up: Donut Ball
Image at right is the MaKenna Blanket
F I N I S H E D M E A S U R E M E N T S
Approx 41in/104cm square.
M A T E R I A L S
• 3 x 100g balls of Ella Rae Cozy Soft in shade 02 Off White (A) (or color of your choice)
• 3 x 100g balls of Ella Rae Cozy Soft in shade 21 Gray (B) (or color of your choice)
• 2 x 100g balls of Ella Rae Cozy Soft in shade 41 Smoky Blue (C) (or color of your choice)
• 3 x 100g balls of Ella Rae Cozy Soft in shade 01 Black (D) (or color of your choice)
• One size US 5/3.75mm circular needle, 60in/152cm long, or size to obtain gauge.
OFFER: If you order the 11 balls of Cozy Soft yarn for this project, we will include the pattern. Just mention my offer in the comments line on the checkout page.