Done Roving Frolicking Feet DK - Gradients - Maine Tourmaline 16
The DK Transitions is created from a assemblage of harmonizing colorways that offer an opportunity to create a unique project. Done Roving air-splices these colorways together so you can concentrate on enjoying your knitting and not worrying about how to make a nice join in superwash yarn. If you feel you want to trim the splice edges after you have knit your project, you can easily do this without compromising the yarn.
The Beddington Shawl by Jen Lucas is designed around these colorways.
- 100% USA Superwash Wool.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Approx: 350 yds
- Size:  Sport to  DK
- Knitting Machine: Silver Reed LK150
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4-6 / 3.5 - 4.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle. Cool dryer.