Cascade Yarns - Pacific Color Waves - Citrus 311
Cascade's Pacific Color Waves is a gently changing, flowing combination of twisting colors/plies. Some are bright colors and others are softly muted. But all the colors in Cascade's Color Waves are amazing and very popular. Pacific Color Waves is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many solids in the Pacific line. There's really nothing that Pacific isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin. Available in solids, multi and waves.
- Composition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds / 195 m
- Size:  Worsted
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 / 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 - 5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4" (10 cm) (14 sc = 4" (10 cm), 13 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Product of China
- Care: Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.
- Skein: Pull